- What type of eating disorder do you have and when did you realize you had a problem?
- How did you get help with your eating disorder? What was your first twelve step meeting like?
- Did you have a rock-bottom?
- What is your higher power?
- Was there any step that stuck out to you the most?
- What would you tell someone about getting help or going to a twelve-step program?
- Do you still go to meetings?
I consider myself recovered and I'm grateful to be on the other side. I'm 28 and I was diagnosed at 18.