Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thank you for getting us so close to our goal on Saturday!!! $2600 towards the fabulous new Non Prof, F.E.D. - Fight Eating Disorders!!!!! I appreciate every single one of you that stepped up and supported. You will help so many people!!!!!  Also, please keep sending your stories in.  I have a bunch I'm fleshing through now, but ANY story about your experience will help anyone who feels they are alone in their disease.  THIS is what we are here for.  Give me a few days for those of you who sent me your stories.  They are so beautiful and I can relate to all of them even if it's not my story.  Keep 'em comin!!!!!!!

We are STILL collecting donations to reach our goal for this first fundraiser. Click here for EACH DOLLAR HELPS!

http://comingoutoftherefrigerator.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment